Abra Users from Philippines Can now Cash In on any 7/11 Stores2 min read
“Using new digital tools that open up financial access shouldn’t be hard. And they shouldn’t be complicated. Moving cash to crypto and other digital assets should be simple and fast. ” – Stated on the announcement.
Few easy steps to Buy bitcoin from 7-Eleven
Abra made converting fiat currency to bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies a lot easier for Filipinos. Now anyone who has an Abra wallet can convert cash to crypto in a few easy steps.
Here’s how it will work:
- Locate a CLIQQ kiosk inside any 7-Eleven store in the Philippines. Or download the CLIQQ mobile app to begin.
- Find Abra listed under “Bills Payment” option and complete the required fields.
- Add the amount to deposit in your Abra wallet. The minimum deposit is PHP500 with a maximum amount of PHP100,000.00 daily with a two percent transaction fee.
- Confirm the transaction details, print the receipt and complete the transaction with the cashier. Cash will be added to your Abra wallet as PHP within 1- 2 business days, (except for weekends and holidays).
- Start investing in any of Abra’s supported assets.
Aside from this announcement, Abra team has few more other really exciting announcements coming soon that will help us on our mission of making money easier. Stay tuned.
Use this link to sign up on Abra and get $25 in free bitcoin after your first Bank/Amex deposit, or 1.5% cash back when you exchange cryptos.