Evercoin a Silicon Valley-based non-custodial wallet and exchange service for fiat and crypto-assets. They have announced a $1M pre-seed stage financing from gumi Cryptos and notable Blockchain and Open Source pioneers.
Backed by notable blockchain and open source pioneers
Their Pre-seed funding round is supported by gumi Cryptos Capital, Roger Ver (Bitcoin.com Founder), Ross Mason (Founder of MuleSoft), Marc Fleury (Founder of JBoss Open Source), John Pigott (Founder of ABE Exchange), and Eman Pulis (Founder of Malta Blockchain Summit).
Non-custodial crypto wallet and exchange
Evercoin will use the funds to continue the development of their crypto wallet and exchange app as per the announcement.
Here are the Evercoin wallet features:
- Secure key recovery (we never see or store your key)
- Popular coins tradeable in the US including Bitcoin (BTC), Bitcoin Cash (BCH), Ether (ETH), USD Coin (USDC), Litecoin (LTC), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM), Cardano (ADA), Tron (TRX), Dash (DASH), Zcash (ZEC), Ethereum Classic (ETC), Bitcoin Gold (BTG), Qtum (QTUM), Decred (DCR) and Dogecoin (DOGE)
- Buy with USD (fiat) by connecting your bank (available in 10 US States and plan on rolling out to more.)
- Self custody (you control the private key). Below is the screenshot of the ‘Tools’ section on the ‘Settings’ tab where you can see your private keys.
- Available on IOS and Andriod mobiles for download
- Almost “Instant” Exchange (Unless it’s a limit order, orders are fulfilled immediately)
- Noncustodial Limit Orders (you choose the price, the funds stays in your wallet until your price is met)
- In order for you to enable the exchange, you will need to go through a simple KYC process. You will need to click on the ‘Enable Exchange’ button on the lower part of your mobile device’s screen.
Enabling the exchange has two options:
- Basic Access – you will be able to exchange up to $3,000 daily
- Full Access- you will be able to exchange up to $300,000 daily.